In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Name: Give me rope - damecuerda.com
Headline: Manuel Maestre Peiro
Business address: C / Poeta Zorrilla, 73. (03600) Elda
Telephone: 625 353 628
This legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the Internet portal service damecuerda.com (hereinafter, the "Web")
1. - The prices that appear on our products bear the VAT (21 %%) and the price of transport already included being only valid for the Peninsula (For the Balearic Islands 6 euros more per blue package delivery one week) For the Canary Islands special price and transport conditions, ask at email@example.com
2. Process an order.
- By Internet on our website.
- By email contacting us.
- By phone: 24-hour customer service
- By certified mail. We will confirm receipt by email.
1. - Transfers: With this system we will proceed to inform you at the end of the order on our website the account number where you must make the deposit; The password that you must put in the "concept" section of the transfer will be your name and the order number that is specified in the email you will receive when making your purchase at www.damecuerda.com. After receiving proof of income or transfer from the client, the material will be sent, as well as an invoice and the tracking number of its shipment.In any case, the user will have THREE (3) days to make the payment. After this period, Dame Cuerda will delete the order from its database.
2. - Cash on delivery: (Only valid for Peninsula) The shipment will be sent by transport agency designated by Give me rope or by post according to the amount of the order. A commission of 3% is established on the amount of the total managed, with a minimum of € 3.12 + VAT. in the same.
3. - VISA or MASTERCARD Credit Card: We guarantee that each of the transactions carried out on DameCuerda.com is 100% secure. All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment.
4. - Paypal
PayPal enables consumers with email to send payments over the Internet safely, conveniently, and profitably. The PayPal network builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global real-time payment solution. Paypal offers a service specially designed for those who are not satisfied with traditional payment mechanisms.
For more information you can visit the Paypal website. http://www.paypal.com.
EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND GUARANTEES
1.1. Defective merchandise
In the event that the merchandise arrives defective, the customer must contact the manufacturer (a list of customer service phone numbers will be provided) to solve the problem.
If the manufacturer concludes that the material must be replaced, the customer must send the merchandise at us with the shipping costs. Defective products will be sent to the manufacturer and once repaired or replaced, it will be sent back to the customer freight prepaid.
If the change is due to an error on the part of the customer (error when placing the order), he will bear the shipping costs.
In the event that the error was ours, the customer would receive the requested merchandise at no additional cost.
To accept a return, both the product and the packaging must be in perfect condition and with all the original content without manipulation. You must also include a copy of the invoice in the shipment.
Product returns will be accepted within the first 14 days, from the date of receipt of the merchandise by the customer, and provided that the conditions set out on this page are met.
Returns of the following products will not be accepted:
Products that have been tried or used and can no longer be sold as new.
Products that go with "blister" type packaging, the return can never be accepted once the product has been opened.
To make a return you always have to contact us to accept the return. Only previously authorized returns will be accepted. Once authorized, you will be assigned a return number (RMA) and the data for the shipment will be indicated.
All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, in perfect condition and protected so that it is not received with transport seals or adhesive tapes. Otherwise we reserve the right to reject the return.
The transport costs originated by the return will be borne by the customer. The amount of the transport of the first delivery already made will be deducted from the total amount of the return.
The payments via bank transfer for returns or changes of items down will have a minimum period of 10 days for administrative procedures.
Access to and / or use of the Portal attributes to whoever performs it the condition of User, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Portal.
The Username and Password chosen by the User in the registration process are personal and non-transferable. In this sense, the User agrees to diligently safeguard their Username and Password, adopting the necessary measures to prevent their loss, theft, disclosure to third parties or unauthorized use.
Likewise, the User agrees to make proper and diligent use of their Username and Password, being solely responsible for their illegal use or contrary to these General Conditions and the Particular Conditions that may be applicable in each case.
Use of the Website, its Services and Contents.
The User agrees to use the Web, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Web is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
· Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
· Any violation of the rights of Dame Cuerda or their legitimate owners over them.
· Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web by any means other than those made available to users as well as those that are usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the Web of Dame Cuerda
User responsibility for damages
The use of the Web will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User. Said responsibility shall extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned for accessing the Web or any of its services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Dame Cuerda, reserves the right to deny at any time and without prior notice, access to the Web, to those users who breach these general conditions, or the particular conditions that are applicable to them in each case. .
Dame Cuerda, directly or indirectly, may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, the structure and design of the Web, as well as modify or eliminate the services, the contents and the conditions of access and / or use of the Web.
1. On our pages there are links to the web pages of other companies and although they are periodically supervised, Dame Cuerda has no control over them, so it is not responsible for the content of said web pages, nor for the additional links that may appear. on those sites. The connection that the user makes from this website to any other, will take place at their own risk and responsibility.
In no case, these links or connections imply any commercial relationship between Dame Cuerda and the entities that manage the contents of said sites.
2. The people or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another internet portal to any of the pages of the Dame Cuerda portal must submit to the following conditions:
· The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the Dame Cuerda Portal is not allowed
· No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the Dame Cuerda Portal will be established without the express prior authorization of Dame Cuerda
· No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the Dame Cuerda Portal or on its services or contents.
Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Dame Cuerda, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Dame Cuerda and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Dame Cuerda of the services and contents offered on said portal.
Dame Cuerda will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
Any hyperlink to the Dame Cuerda Portal will be made to the main page or pages of the sections it contains.
3. The Dame Cuerda Portal makes connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to users. Said links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. Dame Cuerdano markets, nor directs, nor controls previously, nor makes its own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
Dame Cuerda does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Dame Cuerda that are accessible through lDame Cuerda
Personal data protection. General conditions
(Clauses of the Information Society Services Law. Obligations and liability regime of Information Society Service Providers)
1. Personal information. Portal User Registration.
The contracting, access and use of certain services and applications offered on the Portal requires prior registration of the User through the General Registration form.
2. Automated treatment.
In compliance with article 5 of Law 15/1999, which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, the following points are reported:
The personal data that is collected from the User will be incorporated into an automated file whose responsible will be Dame Cuerda
The data collected is intended to facilitate the services offered to Dame Cuerda clients. The consignment of the requested data or the answers to the questions that may be formulated will be public only when it is essential to provide the service that the client needs.
By accepting these General Conditions, the client expresses his express consent for the Personal Data to be incorporated into the Personal Data File and be subject to automated processing by Dame Cuerda for the purposes indicated above.
5. Rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of Clients.
Clients are recognized and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by contacting Dame Cuerda via firstname.lastname@example.org
Logos and Trademarks
The site includes third-party logos and brands, which are the property of their respective owners. They are used for demonstration purposes only and to be able to provide our visitors with correct identifications of those third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Dame Cuerda does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
· The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
· The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
· The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
· The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
· The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Web, its services or contents, by users.
· The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web.
· The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Web.
11. Intellectual Property
All trade names, brands or different signs of any kind contained in the Dame Cuerda web pages are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
12. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Dame Cuerda and the User, regardless of their address, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Elda for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken derived from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established herein.